Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions offroadtours.gr
The website www.offroadtours.gr (hereinafter the “Website” or “offroadtours. gr”) is the property of the company registered under the name “DEZAMI IKE”, based in Karpenisi, Evrytania, Chiou 2, Zip Code: 36100, with VAT number: 801091544 | Karpenisi Tax Office, contact details: +30 6945459335, +30 6974930728 and e-mail address email@example.com (hereinafter collectively as “we”, “us”, “our” or the “Company”).
B. GENERAL TERMS
- The Company reserves the right at any time, for any reason and without prior notice to the User, to cancel, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or certain services.
- The use of this Website and any actions you may take on the offroadtours.gr are solely at your own risk.
C. PROVIDED INFORMATION
The Company hereby warrants that will make every effort to ensure the quality, accuracy and validity of the information provided by this Website, whether this information relates to our identity or services, under the explicit reservation of any technical or typographical errors, which cannot be foreseen or have occurred unintentionally or due to interruptions in the operation of this Website or for reasons of force majeure.
The Company provides the content (including but not limited to information, names, photos, etc.) and services made available on the Website “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”.
D. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Furthermore, the Company does not warrant that the use of, including but not limited to, the webpages, services, contents etc. will be provided without interruption, without errors, that errors will be corrected or that all queries raised will be answered. Likewise, the Company does not warrant that the Website or any other related website or the servers through which the content is made available to the User, are provided free of “viruses” or other malicious software.
E. USER OBLIGATIONS
Any user/visitor of the Website:
- Is solely and exclusively responsible for the legitimate use of the Website and is obliged to abstain from any criminal acts and abusive behaviour as well as from the adoption of any illicit practices and/or any practices of unfair competition.
- Agrees and accepts that he/she has full legal capacity. If you are under 16 years old, you may use our Website only when you have the consent and presence of a custodial parent or guardian.
- Is obliged when submitting a route availability – experience or a contact request to supply accurate and real personal data and to keep them updated in case of any changes, so they reflect the actual data at all times.
- Is strictly forbidden to use the Website for sending, publishing and/or transmitting in any way, any content that is illicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another person’s privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination and may cause harm to third parties in any way.
- Is strictly forbidden to engage in any action whatsoever that:
- Infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other ownership rights of both offroadtours.gr and any other third party.
- Contains or introduce any viruses, worms, malware or any other destructive code which may potentially cause interruption, damage, destruction or interference with the operation of any software or the Website or damage the reputation and goodwill of the Company, its Affiliates and/or Associated Companies and/or other users/visitors; or
- May cause a breach of any personal or other data concerning the users of this Website.
The security of your Personal Data is a matter of utmost priority for our Company. Therefore, we take all necessary precautions, using the most up-to-date and advanced methods, to ensure that all information related to your personal data is safeguarded and confidential.
All the information that is exchanged with offroadtours.gr is processed using TLS certificate of “Let’s Encrypt” with TLS 1.3 256-bit encryption, TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 encryption algorithm and length RSA 4096.
The access to the servers used by the Company is protected by firewall, which allows the use of certain services by the users, forbidding at the same time, the access to Company’s systems and databases which contains confidential data and information.
G. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The entire content of the Website, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, distinctive titles, images, graphics, information materials of any form, data, and texts used for the description of the services of the offroadtours.gr are the exclusive intellectual property of the Company or intellectual property of other third parties for which the Company has been licensed to use for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the Website and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law.
It is forbidden to copy, exploit or create a derivative work based on this content or mislead the public about the actual provider of the Website.
Any reproduction, republication, downloading or any other use of the material in any manner or by any means for commercial or other purposes is subject to the prior express written consent of the Company or any other rightful owner of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
I. OFF ROAD TOURS POLICY
J. GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any dispute between the Parties regarding the enforcement, interpretation, invalidity of the terms of this Agreement, the existence or non-existence of rights and obligations of the Parties under this Agreement or in tort, shall be governed by Greek law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Karpenisi, Evrytania, to whose jurisdiction the Parties voluntarily submit as of this date.
K. COMPLAINTS POLICY
L. OTHER TERMS
- Should any of the aforementioned terms become void in accordance with the legislation in force, shall cease to apply immediately, with no effect whatsoever on the validity of the other terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No omission, negligence, or forbearance by the Company to exercise any of its rights or to enforce compliance with any provision of this Agreement on the User shall be construed as a waiver thereof.
Last Updated: [01/06/2022]